Nos escapades - Voyages, photos, restaurant, impressions... 

Nos escapades Index du Forum

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 

FAQ
   Rechercher   Membres 

Profil         Connexion 

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité
How Long To Get Facebook Ads Approved

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Nos escapades Index du Forum -> Nos escapades -> Allemagne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
dayrtor

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:17 (2018) Sujet du message: How Long To Get Facebook Ads Approved Répondre en citant

How Long To Get Facebook Ads Approved
> DOWNLOAD

If you think your ad follows the rules and should have been approved, please let us know. Facebook provides a valuable, dedicated advertising representative, who helps assist our clients in various ways. how do i know what the problem is. Your landing page that you send users to also needs to be compliant with Facebooks policies. Since most Facebook users dont know exactly how Facebook Advertising works, they can get easily concerned about privacy. Never had any problems. Reply Dinesh Ramakrishnan says April 14, 2017 at 10:07 pm Hi, I tried the method youve mentioned and my Facebook ad has been successfully approved. (upper sentence) They scrape the name from the iTunes store. Copyright 2018 Boostlikes.com. Ads that fall adjacent to the adult content category have similar restrictions. Structure yours with this simple formula: Landing page URL + Keyword of landing page/ad Checklist Item #3: Message match is a must. Then, starting a month ago, EVERY ad I create is rejected. So, many thanks Massimo! I was wondering if it was just me. .. For this reason, we ask that you talk to our team about your specific needs, and we will be happy to provide a custom quote. There might have been one inactive ad where we had high negative feedback. Theyve been able to scale results and lower our cost-per-acquisition. If more than 5 of those squares contain any text at all, even part of a letter, your ad would have been rejected.Now you need to use the Facebook Text Overlay Tool to check all of your images.Its the only reliable way to know if Facebook will consider your image to contain too much text or not.Text on images includes: Logos and slogans. You can change this preference below. Claims such as Well Make Your Debt Disappear, in the ad below are also a no-no: This ad would certainly get rejected. Andrew Hubbard Thanks for stopping by Prativa 2018 Andrew Hubbard. Actually, I wanted to draw funds from my account through an ATM not knowing fully well that I drew funds from the card which I am using to run my ads, After discovering this mistake, I had to quickly transfer funds into the account I am using to run ads as I thought maybe it was due to insufficient funds but I havent still be approved and kept telling me An ad in this campaign wasnt approved because it didnt meet our ad guidelines. And yes, that counts even if its artistic or educational.No content that infringes upon or violates rightsThat includes copyrights, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights. Questions? Just want to say hi? Contact us . Any kind of adult product is not permitted on Facebook with the exception of family planning and contraception products and the latter still requires appropriate targeting. We spend a lot on Facebook ads. Restricted content: Restricted content applies to the advertising of things like: Adult content, alcohol, gambling and games, healthcare, political content, and financial/legal advertising. Remember: Google wants to give searchers the best experience. Thats it? Hundreds of thousands of servers and everything is manual? Theres no way to know exactly how the review process works but we can make some educated guesses. If you succeed, we succeed. Instead, highlight a discount, wide selection of choices, or something else non-inflammatory. For sure if you change the landing page, and resubmit the ads they should re-examine the page. It just directs them to where they can find out more. Lots of people are surprised when they use a brands logo, characters etc. I am using only Some pictures of new articles shoes and giving a small introduction like new collection now in stock Casual shoes Runners fleets limited stock cash on delivery High quality for more information kindly inbox us I boosted my ad for 5$ is this is a reason for disapproval?? kindly guide me im in big trouble Reply millyvega says August 11, 2017 at 2:06 pm Im trying to post my weight loss challenge group on some Private Sales Pages like Facebook craigslist but they are rejected& I try to contact Facebook, I already filled few different forms but nothing yet&.any advise please!! Reply paul says September 4, 2017 at 11:07 pm ihave tried all angles but my ads never seem to go through what might be the problem Reply ONG PEI TONG says September 14, 2017 at 4:31 am Thank you very much for your insight sharing. for instance becomes And I cant track conversions in the affiliate platform . Reply Kristen says December 5, 2016 at 5:28 pm Our ads used to be fine and now they are regularly rejected and no one at Facebook will explain why. Working. They are listed in the form of logos or text and they always get rejected 5a02188284
facebook photo sync app for androidcria um facebook loginnew software to hack facebook pass and profilefacebook chat for mobile jar downloadgood lyrics for a facebook statuspirater un facebook d 39;un amiwebsites to get free facebook likesfacebook password hacker 2010hack de paginas de facebookdownload facebook touch 240x400

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:17 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Nos escapades Index du Forum -> Nos escapades -> Allemagne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template subMarine by SoSo